Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi guys.

Ollo.
So, I'm kinda am just beginning to freak out. It just hit me that our play is in 32 hours!! And we've only had like *breaks down sobbing* 30 hours of rehearsal!!! Our play is tomorrow and we are still blocking!!! ACK! Hokay. I am calm now. I remember all of my lines (and I really hope I do tomorrow too!) but a bunch of people either don't know their cue and/or don't know their lines! Plus my director is...uh... kinda scary when she is mad. But that does make her praise a thousand times more satisfying. So we have to make this play ROCK lest we unleash the rage. There is one kid who I think will make Mrs. G ridiculously angry... He has three lines that he can never remember to say and he's not a very good mime which is required for the feast scene. *in a attempt at positivity* This play is going to be great! *disparagingly* I hope. fjkA;FSLKGJASFIPJBGSRGHI'ASH;lakgj;alskjg;lasd!!!!!!!! That was me freaking out. Hokay, hokay, I can be calm, I can be calm.
Lauren.
P.S. This was supposed to be posted yesterday. At this point the play is over and I realize I was WAY over-dramatizing.

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute when you overdramtize. I'm very proud of you sweet actor girl! Way to conquer your stage worries! You're awesome. Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete